View as Adobe PDF or Microsoft Powerpoint
Frankenstein Chapter Reviews- The Letters 2MB pdf
Frankenstein Chapter Reviews- The Letters 9MB pptx
1. In Letters I – IV, Walton writes about his work to:
A. His Friend
B. His wife
C. His colleague
D. His sister
2. Walton states: “I try in vain to be persuaded that the pole is the seat of frost and desolation; it ever presents itself to my imagination as the region of beauty and delight” (Shelley 1).
This is an example of:
A. the Enlightenment
B. Gothic Literature
3. According to his letters, what is the one thing that Walton wants the most?
A. A friend
B. An education
C. A wife
D. A boat
4. What has been preventing Walton from starting his voyage?
A. No map
B. Bad weather
C. No Boat
D. No crew.
5. Walton meets a stranger. Before the stranger is willing to come aboard Walton’s ship, the stranger asks
A.Where Walton is headed
B. What cargo Walton carries
C. If Walton had seen anyone else on the ice
D. If anyone on board Walton’s ship is sick
Leave a Reply